To become a Freemason, You must be a man of good repute
and well-recommended, believe in a Supreme Being, at least 18
years of age and joining of your own free will and accord.
1) You must obtain a "Petition for Degrees". It can be downloaded from the
Web Site of the Grand Lodge of Ohio. Petition(requires a pdf reader)
2) Two members in good standing will sign the bottom after you have filled out the
Petition completely to show that they are "Recommending" you to the Lodge.
3) The Petition should be turned in to the Lodge accompanied by the appropriate fees.
West Carrollton Lodge charges $250.
4) The Petition will be read at a Stated Business Meeting and an Investigating
Committee will contact you for an interview.
5) The Investigating Committee will report back to the Lodge with their
6) Your Petition will be voted on and if elected, you will be contacted by the Lodge to
inform you when you will initiated.
|Send Petitions to: West Carrollton Lodge #737, PO Box 1533, Miamisburg,